Saturday, November 19

Movie Review : Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them

Bismillahirrahmannirrahim, Assalamualaikum

Image result for fantastic beasts gif

Hello there people! Here I am back with a movie review🙌 

I have been a Potterhead ever since the Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban movie is out and that is when I am attracted with all these magic stuffs. Today, I would like to review about J.K Rowling's writing, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them movie yay

Basically it is a story about a wizard, Newt Scamander went to New York to buy/find a magical creature because he is a magizoologist. Somehow, he met with an incident where everything went wrong and the secrets between the wizarding world and muggle world has been exposed. In American, muggle was called a No-Maj so if you are confuse what a No-Maj is, just remember it's a muggle. Yes you are welcome.

Even though this is a review, I will not talk too much because some people doesn't need a spoiler ha. If you don't know what movie should you watch, I really recommended this movie as this movie will bring you into the fantastical and amazing world. Comment down below or mention me in any of my social media account on what do you think about the movie with the hashtag #FantasticBeasts! I would love to hear one from you guys😉

Have a fantastic day! Bye.

p/s: Thanks a lot to J.K Rowling and all the crews for the movie. It was more than amazing!😙


No comments:

Post a Comment